Monday, September 15, 2008

Please! Come and Vote for me!!

Hi Everyone!! I have made it to the First Round of Simple Scrapbook Magazine's "So You Think You Can Stamp" Contest (as I previously posted). The voting starts today and lasts until Thursday the 18th. I would appreciate any votes! Their are 16 people in this Round and only 12 will advance to Round 2. And only the top 12 people with the most votes will advance. So won't you please come and vote for me?!! I would appreciate it! You can vote for me HERE.

My screen name is Melissa1872. It only takes a few seconds to vote! And you can vote as many times as you like up until Thursday. Also, for those of you who follow my blog and have a blog yourself, I would appreciate a little push for me! If I get up there in this contest I will have some blog candy for all those who helped!!

Thank you very much for your votes and support!!

Hugs, Melissa

6 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

good luck girl! i'll be there voting for you till the end!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Melissa! Good luck!

Judit V.

wendy said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

you know I'm voting for You good Luck!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Good luck I just voted for you.

Nancy Jensen said...

Hello, I'm new to your blog but I went and voted for you page. It is beautiful! :)