Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You're A Star! {Win some Blog Candy, too!}


I just love these Fancy Pants papers! They are so cute!! Here is a fun card I made using 2 of their papers. The crocheted ribbon and rick rack is also Fancy Pants. The crystal swirls are by Prima(Say it in Crystals!). The Swirls are from 1 large swirl. I just trimmed off what I needed. They are awesome! They are very easy to work with. The stamp is by Inque Boutique. And the chipboard star is by Cosmo Cricket which I also covered in Fancy Pants paper and then outlined it with some glitter! Gotta have some bling!

Wanna win some yummy blog candy!? Then go and check out Bev's awesome blog, All the Things I Love. Her cards are incredible! Go and check them out!!

Well, I just wanted to leave a quick post tonight! And I wanted to thank everyone who is voting for me over at Simple Scrapbook's "So You Think You Can Stamp" Contest! I really appreciate it! The voting is open until tomorrow (Thurs) at noon. So, please keep voting! Hopefully, I will make it to Round 2!! Don't forget, my screen name is Melissa1872! Thanks again!!

Have a great rest of the week!!

Hugs, Melissa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

totally LOVE this card!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Beautiful card! Love the star and the ribbon! Good luck on the contest!

wendy said...

Very nice job!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Melissa! I love the crocheted trim and the shabby sweetness of this design! The Prima crystal swirls are my favorite, too! Aren't they just wonderful to work with?

Good luck with the contest! I've voted for you and can't wait to hear whether you'll continue to the next round! :-D