Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Cards w/ Matching Tags, Blog Candy and My Good News!!

I made these cards and matching tags for a Christmas Swap over at Embellish-it Scrapbooking. There are only 6 people who are participating which is a good thing since I forgot all about this and they are due very soon!! So here are the sets of 5 cards and tags that I made.(You can click on the photos for a closer look!)

This 1st set is made with Kraft color CS, Provo Craft PP, the bird label was printed from Print Shop, and I also used some ribbon, hemp cord and a button.


The 2nd Set is made from Bazzill Basics CS, Inkadinkado Snowflakes Stamps, Ultra Fine Glitter, glue pad, sheer ribbon, crystals and I printed the sentiments out onto CS using MS Word.


This 3rd set was made with Kraft color CS, Basic Grey(Figgy Pudding) paper, Bazzill CS, Inkadinkado Snowflakes stamps, red crystals, sheer ribbon, white paint marker and the sentiments were also printed from MS Word.


The 4th set was made with Bazzill CS, Snowflake paper by Stemma, wooden snowflake by Provo Craft, Sheer ribbon, buttons, crocheted ribbon, Ultra Fine Glitter, blue paint, and the sentiments from MS Word.


And this last set was made with White CS, Basic Grey paper, Anna Griffin paper, Inkadinkado stamp, Martha Stewart Branch Punch(boy, have I gotten my money's worth out of that), red crystals, cotton ribbon and once again sentimnets printed out from MS Word. I believe I used the Artistic font.

I hope you enjoy these as well as the people I will be sending them to!

Now, head over to the fabulous blog Papercrafts by Rach for a chance at some awesome blog candy! She is giving away an adorable Whiff of Joy Stamp (I still don't have one of those yet! But I sure would like one!) and some other fun things too! And while your there, check out her yummy cards! They look good enough to eat!

And lastly, my GOOD News! Moments to Remember has asked me to be their November Guest Design Team Member! Woo-Hoo! I am so thrilled and excited! I can't wait to get my kit from them! As soon as I create my project with it, I will post it! Thank you very much to Robin and the DT!

Hope you have a great night and sorry for the long post!!

Hugs, Melissa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Beautiful Christmas Cards ! once again you did a beautiful job!
Hope you win the
"Whiff of Joy Stamp"
We will be Praying for you !
Good Luck : )

Kristine said...

Oh my Goodness...I'm in LOVE!! ;) That red dp is sooo FABULOUS...it looks so great on the green AND the kraft, and the white flakes really POP on all of these! EXCELLENT JOB!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB VERY PRETTY ! YOU OUR DID YOUR SELF AS USUAL! KEEP UP THE BEAUTIFUL WORK IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO LOOK AT YOUR BLOG AS IT IS NEVER A DISAPPOINTMENT :)

SANDY

EDISON,NJ

Bonnie said...

Wowzers! These are all so gorgeous....The bird card is beautiful and I love the snowflake peeking out from the last one! Gorgeous colours!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards and tags! That last set is my favorite :) Congrats on your exciting news for M2R!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Melissa! The matching tag is a great idea!

Teresa Brooks said...

The cards and tags are beautiful. Congrat...on being the guest designer.

Anonymous said...

Melissa just wondering if you are planing on making a Advent Calendar ?
I saw one some place else and it was very nice but with your talents I think you can do better! The color's they used were very dark not festive at all. Would love to see you do one of your own . Your cars were all so pretty this is why we think you could do a nicer Advent Calender ! Will be looking for your next post.

Cheri W said...

You have inspired me to starting thinking Christmas. Beautiful work. Love the red/green combo with that white lacey flake as well as the stamped white snowflakes on the other card. Pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Been looking for something new all day yesterday ! can't wait to see you next post.
Ellen

robin said...

awesome cards, Melissa! We are so excited to have you join us in November!!!

Olena said...

Awesome work, Melissa! You're ROCK girl!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Very Lovely Card's for the Holiday's with the matching Tag's , what a clever Idea.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful cards and tags! What great inspiration for the holidays.