Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas is just around the corner!

I can't believe in little over a month, Christmas will be here! Where did the year go?? Scary how fast time is flying!

Here is a cute little card I made with some Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper, Martha Stewart Flocked Deer Stickers(which I coated with glue and glitter), a foam snowflake, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Sheer ribbon, buttons, mini Pom-Pom Trim and hemp cord. I hand wrote the sentiment on white cardstock and then inked the edges with a blue ink pad to make it appear "icy"!


And here is the Advent Calendar that I made for my Guest Designer Newsletter Project over at Moments to Remember. It was so much fun to make. Click on the photos for a closer look!

I used a wooden tray that I had laying around, and decorated it with all kinds of embellies. Felt, Foam, Chipboard, Cut Outs, Stickers, etc. The numbers were printed out of MS Word in different colors, fonts and sizes. For more details on how to make this, visit Moments to Remember and join up! I love that site!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and an even better upcoming week!

Hugs, Melissa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW It is as beautiful as I expected it would be, I know you could make one that was better then the one I saw some place else. This one is bright and cheerful . The one I had left the msg about was dark and Gloomy, Not any where as nice and pretty as yours. Once again you out did yourself..
The card is also very lovely , But your Advent Calendar is just beautiful.
have a nice wekend and great week will be watching for more of your work

Babydoll said...

I really love that calendar and that card is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! Maybe I should do an advent calender with candy...no it would all be gone by Dec 2nd!

robin said...

awesome, as always! :)

Sharon said...

Very pretty! Melissa your work is wonderful!! You are soooo talented!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

CUTE! I love your style. Want to come decorate my house? :)