Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here's a Sneaky Peek...

....at my Guest Designer Newsletter Project over at Moments to Remember! It is an Advent Calendar on an altered Wooden Tray! I will post all the photos here next week. If you would like the full instructions and how to, it will be in their Newsletter next Monday, (the 17th) so go and join and become a member over at Moments to Remember. It is a fun and awesome site with friendly and talented people! Just tell em' Melissa B Sent ya! Go HERE!

I just got word yesterday that another one of my cards will be published in the July 2009 issue of CardMaker magazine!! YAY!! I'm so happy! The great feeling of getting your work picked up, never goes away! I consider it an honor and privilege when I am published, especially considering the thousands of submissions they get every month!

I'll leave you with a couple of photos of my son in his Goofy Costume that he NEVER wore on Halloween! He refused to wear it!! These pics were taken the day I purchased it and he tried it on!! Oh, well, what are you gonna do! He is only 2 and a 1/2, so there will be plenty more costumes to come!! LOL Look at that face!! He is such a little actor! LOL But, of course, now he wants to wear it!! Ughh!

Have a Wonderful and Blessed Day!

Hugs, Melissa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

the calendar is real nice, Glad your doing it told you on one of the comments I had seen one by someone else, but I knew you could make one brighter and prettier.
Now the pix of your little boy he is just beautiful . Bet he is the joy of your life. As you are to your PARENTS too .

Babydoll said...

OMG!! That Goofy suit is so cute and that sad face is priceless!! I love the calendar too.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

OMG what a beautiful baby you have he is just too cute !! Poor little fellow looks so sad in the costume.
your Advent calendar is beautiful bright and very pretty . We like it very much knew you could do something like this so festive!
We will be watching for your unveiling of the advent calendar !

MaryNSC said...

O he is precious and the calendar is too I LOVE THE COLORS!!!

Susan Stringfellow said...

Congrats on the card, Melissa! You know I am a huge fan of your cards. And of course I love Tanya over at Cardmaker!
Awesome calendar - I really need to do one.
LOVE Poor little Goofy boy. I have got to see these in a layout. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great sneak peek, Melissa! I love the colors of the Advent calendar! I'm sure the entire project is amazing IRL!

The photos of your son are precious! His expressions alone are priceless! LOL! I can't wait to see the layout for these photos!

Hope your day is blessed! :)
Christine

Olena said...

very nice calendar, Melissa! Nice idea and a nice colors! Love it! Melissa, thanks for visiting my Blog! Sorry, but I don't have your addy! Have a nice evening time.

Sherry Wright said...

Love the peeks, beautiful! Your ds is such a doll, even with that pout, lol. Congrats on the CM pup.. I'll be in there as well. Always fun isn't it. :0)

Jenny B in Indy said...

Awe, he's SO cute!!!
And very close to Caleb's age.. When was he born?
We got lucky this year, Caleb actually loved his costume and gladly wore the hood (face) whereas last year, he was constantly taking the froggy face hood off.. It was hard to get cute pics. He hated hats for the longest time and of course, I had bought him tons of Gymbo hats and he never wore them *sigh*.

Love the sneak peek, can't wait to see it all!

Congrats on getting pubbed! I love your cards and especially love the altered canvas you did last week. You ROCK!!
:)

Cheri W said...

That advent calendar tray looks like something special. Can't wait to check it out. You always tend to every detail and it shows on all your projects.

Love that little ham of a guy. Antonio makes a super cute Goofy!