Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sketch card for SNR's Card-iverse!

Have you checked out the new site yet for cardmakers over at Scrapbook News and Review's Card-iverse?!! It is one of the hottest new sites for cardmaking!! There are fun sketches, challenges, tutorials, tons of info and a fabulous gallery!! Come and be a part of something new and exciting!! Join SNR Card-iverse today and tell em' Melissa B sent ya!! ;)

Yesterday's sketch was such a beautiful one, but I didn't have time to make anything for it until today. This was the sketch.

For my card, I used some Little Yellow Bicycle paper and some Pink Paislee papers. I love both of these fab companies, Don't you?? I also used some LYB cs stickers (the large b&w heart and the sentiment) as well as some glitter hearts stickers and some ribbon. Such a simple but pretty card to make. Such a great sketch!

Well, I hope you like it! Off to make dinner!! Good luck with my blog candy! Have a wonderful night!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Hugs, Moni

Christi Flores said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

your cards are beautiful , I am just going to leave a message here rather then on all your posts. the hearts are sweet and shows much love, the Apples are also sweet and is the strawberry . again you did a very nice job with your creations.


Linda, V
Woodbridge, NJ

Cheri W said...

Great interpretation of this sketch! Another beautiful card, my friend.

Anonymous said...

PS I'm already a subscriber to your blog and love it. Great inspiration!!!

melissa in MN

Anonymous said...

WOW Melissa :
Again you did a very nice job on these cards . again you have done things you don't see any place else. I love your work .

Sandy. Edison. NJ

Olena said...

Great inspiration!!! Nice card! Love it! ~Olena~

Kristine said...

hi M... ugh, still not feeling all that well, but thought I'd check out my fellow QKers. So, did you cut the shape of this card with one of those SU big shot dies?? I don't have those. They look so versatile though. Do you have a big shot, or what kind of die-cutter do you have?

Anonymous said...

love the shaped card!