Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday! ***A Frankenstein Card*** hehe

What do I mean by a Frankenstein card?? Well, there is a lil' bit of this and a lil' bit of that! hehe I must admit, I forgot to make my card for today's Jacksonbelle Challenge, which is to use Rub-Ons. So I scrambled this morning on what to do and then I saw today's Color Challenge over at SCS and so I decided to make this quick card, using different elements from a few of my DT's!! LOL

The DP is by October Afternoon and can be purchased at the Jacksonbelle Store. The stamped butterflies are by The Rubber Cafe which I also brushed on some yummy Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz paints. The Rub-On is by Melissa Frances, stick pins by Making Memories and the sheer polka dotted DP is by Ki Memories. To finish it off, I added some blue gingham ribbon and some mini pearls to the butterflies.

We would love for you to play along to. If you upload to SCS just use keyword JBE045 or you can send a link to your card to the Jacksonbelle Blog. Also, take a look at what the other JBelle DT Girls created!

AJ Otto
Beth Thomas
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Lindsey Botkin
Lynda Benden
Michelle Woerner
Shannan Teubner
Taylor Usry
Maren Benedict

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

15 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is beautiful! That bow is fabulous and I love the shimmery butterflies with little pearls!

Jaspere said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

As I have said many time to you, You are so very talented and gifted, Wow you put this lovely card together in no time. It is very sweet love the words and your bows are so beautiful! Wish I could make them .
Hugs,
♥♥♥

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! That bow is amazing!!!

Jill said...

Love this! The scalloped piece of acetate is a wonderful accent!

Michelle Woerner said...

Very pretty and I sooo love that ribbon/bow!!

Lynda Benden said...

Dang Melissa, I wish I could put together such a beautiful card quickly!!! Your ribbon and pins are awesome! Great job!

Lori Renn said...

Gorgeous! Love this card!

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful card!! I love coming to your blog to see what you've created!! You're cards are always so beautiful! :)
Have a great day!

Kisa Peters said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card..Josefa Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa:
Just a fast question: Would you Please give instruction on how you make your fabulous Bows?
Thanks.
Hugs,
♥♥♥

Kristine said...

This is beautiful Melissa! I'd love to know how you tie your bows and get those extra layers in there! :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Melissa! I love the butterflies and how the bow looks like another butterfly - super! Ali

Jill Alexander said...

Melissa,
You are unbelievable! Another beautiful card with the butterflies! I just love this one so much! Thanks again for sharing!
Jill Alexander
Vail, AZ