Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Beauty of Dreams...

Another quickie post today! We have a storm coming, so I want to get out and clean the pool before it starts! Don't you just love mid-afternoon Summer storms!! I do, especially when it's enough to water my flowers, so I don't have to! ;)

This is for today's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast. Every Wednesday, they have the best sketches to play with! This week's is a fairly simple one, but still lots of possibilities! I used some Kraft CS, Luxe Designs Polka Dotted dp, a quote stamp by Heidi Grace, some Martha Stewart punched butterflies, Kaiser Craft Pearls, pink cotton ribbon and a Melissa Frances Rub-on. Hope you like it!

I hope that you have a wonderful day and a great night filled with lots of beautiful dreams!! See you tomorrow!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card! As always! If it were not for dreams we would all be lost, It is always nice to dream about family and friend and thing's you would like to do or have done.
Hope you have a Wonderful and Relaxing afternoon and evening.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
We ♥ U
xoxox

Mitzi Koons said...

Heidi Grace has quote stamps? Oh, I'm going to FAINT! Love this card, Melissa! Stay dry and safe :o)

Carmen said...

The stones on the butterflies are a lovely touch :)

My eldest has gone on a sleepver at her friends house and they are camping in the garden. The heavens opened about an hour ago... I'm wondering how long they stay in the tent ;)

sandra said...

You have pool?!Lucky you!
Card is cute!I love tiny butterflies!
And the note is fantastic!
Hugs!
Sandra!
I have award on my blog!
Come pick it up!

Nancy L. said...

great card!

Priscilla said...

hey Melissa,
wonderful card..you are really good at those bows..could you please email me :)

Priscilla

Holly Jones said...

pretty

Wendy K. said...

Simply beautiful. The pearls really add a great touch!