Thursday, March 24, 2011

♥ Bunnies and Chipmunks! ♥

Those are the newest and cutest Digi stamps from Angels Landing. They are called Bunny and Violets 2 and Chipmunk and Vinca 2. They are so adorable and there is so much detail to them, yet easy to color! And for only $4.99 each, you get 6 files per set. You get the full images, like I used or the bunny or chipmunk by itself or the bunny/chipmunk without the grass.  They both come with PNG and JPG files. And these are not only perfect for Easter and Spring, they can also be used for the Summer and Fall as well!
I used the bunny with the flowers and grass for this card. I colored the image in with some Copics and used some papers by The Girls Paperie and Making Memories as well as a MF Rub-on transfer, ribbon, tea stained heart and mini roses.
For this next card, I used the full image again from Chipmunk and Vinca 2. I also used some Prima and The Girls Paperie papers, Melissa Frances rub-on transfer, pearls and ribbon.
Don't forget to stop by Angels Landing for some adorable Digi stamps by Judi! You won't be disappointed, trust me!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs...

13 comments:

Larisa said...

Very beautiful cards!!! They look so sspring) Love your colouring)

Sue in CT said...

These are both beautiful!

Angeliatko said...

What a beautiful rabbit! I like it!

Unknown said...

awww bunny! i love bunnys! beautiful card!

Helen Laurence said...

Awww I just love the rabbit, it looks like my Oscar!! Great cards x x

Elena freeze-tear said...

Beautiful cards. Only references do not work.
Elena

Esther said...

These cards are sooo beautiful!
I love the tea stained heart and mini roses on the cute bunny card!!

Judi M said...

You've done a wonderful job with my nature images, Melissa. Those colors are perfect for Spring. Your layouts, ribbons, and embellishments finish them off beautifully. Love the white paws on the bunny. :)

Kelly Massman said...

These are gorgeous!

Sandy O said...

OH, perfect, such perfect coloring. I did not realize that Angels Landing had come out with new images. It had been quite a while since I had been over to the site. I am hopping over there right now.

Jingle said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Cheri W said...

Gorgeous coloring, Melissa. Adorable digi stamps!

Diane said...

These are really adorable...love the bunny one best...just because I love bunnies best.lol!!!