Friday, June 24, 2011

♥ Vacation Memories Box and Frame ♥

Here is a fun, quick and very easy little keepsake box that you can make in less than 40 minutes! And everything is printable including that gorgeous shabby frame! It is perfect for displaying a favorite vacation photo and the box can hold mementos, souvenirs and more photos from your favorite trip! It would also be perfect for a special birthday, wedding, anniversary, etc!


Come on over to the Hybrid Chick blog to see how I made it and how to make one of your own!

I have been having internet problems all week! SO I will be back on Monday with my Blogaversary Giveaway! Sorry for the delay!! Have a great weekend!

Hugs...

13 comments:

Juls said...

wow this is just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Nelly said...

Love your beautiful work - very creative done - great paper you use for the box and I really love your arrangement here - just Perfect!

redscrap said...

tjee what a nice box
greetings mina

Carol Salisbury said...

This is gorgeous! I love the seaside theme! Makes me want to go!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

uauu lindo lindo lindo

inspiredwon said...

That is very beautiful!! I love everything about it!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
Amanda

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very pretty, love the paper you used... that box is gorgeous.

my crafting creations said...

I love this. elegant and tasteful. thanks for sharing.

Kim

debby4000 said...

WOW this is so beautiful.
luv
debby

Annemieke said...

Wow, that looks awesome!! And what a great idea!!! Love the details and specially the colors!
Happy weekend, Annemieke

Kim. said...

Wow what a lovely keepsake, the fame is gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Wow, they are BEAUTIFUL..well done!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew you were good but you really outdid yourself on this one!! This must have taken you sooo much time, but the result is drop dead gorgeous!!