Monday, October 10, 2011

♥ Total Girly Girl ♥

This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is called "Fall Flowers". It is to use the colors from the inspiration photo (see below) and to make your own flowers! How fun!


This week the Shabby Girls got to use some wonderful digi stamps by "Digi My World". I chose this beautiful "Mannequin Card" stamp. I used some colored pencils this time to color it in and then added some sparkle to it. I made the flowers from some white felt, which I inked with some yellow and orange ink pads and then added some glitter to them. I made the leaves from some green felt.


This week's winner will win a $10 Gift Certificate to the "Digi My World" store!


Here is the lovely inspiration photo~


Don't forget to visit the rest of the {fabulous} Shabby Girls too!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie
Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog
Charlene Cundy - Expressions of Me!
Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards

Have a lovely day!

Hugs and lottsa love...

6 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Melissa this card is perfectly girlie. So, so pretty and I love your felt flowers too. Lee xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Very pretty, Melissa. I always shy away from photo inspirations, which I shouldn't but.....I do. You did a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing, and have a great week!
Karen

МамаФиалка said...

потрясающая!

Angi Barrs said...

Super pretty. Love the dress, flowers, and stick pins. :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So pretty...

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! I'm searching for some princess themes and even this dress form looks like a princess dress...I can add a little ribbon tied around the waist...thanks for the inspiration and such fabulous bows and flowers!