Wednesday, May 16, 2012

♥ JustRite... Day 3! ♥

♥ For today's Simon Says Post, please scroll down! Thank U! ♥

Happy Hump Day! Aren't the weeks and days just going by faster lately? Whew! I better start my Christmas shopping soon! Before we know it, Santa will be coming down the chimney! ;) Speaking of going fast, today is already my 3rd day guest designing for JustRite! Here are some sneaky peeks of today's card! To see the entire card, please stop by the JustRite Inspiration Blog! Say hi, while you're there too! :)


 I used the Oh, so fabulous, Grandma's Attic Background Stamp for this one. Love that stamp!! I first stamped it onto some cream colored cardstock in black ink and then re-stamped it several times in various inks, cut out the dress form, spools and buttons and then re-applied them to the base image.


I also used the gorgeous Vintage Rose Medallions Clear Stamp Set. I just wanted to make a feminine and pretty card and thought the 2 stamps go well together. It just shows how interchangeable all of the JustRite Stamp Sets are!

So, don't forget to stop by the JustRite Inspiration Blog and show some love for me! I would really appreciate it!

I hope you all have the most wonderful day!!

12 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Cool Card Melissa! I love that background stamp!

Marge said...

This BG stamp totally makes me think of my Mom and my MIL, both great seamstresses/quilt makers. Hoping my new sewing machine will help me to be better at least in making simple projects. LOVE your GORGEOUS card!!!

pooky said...

Another fabulous card Melissa!
Have a super day")
♥hugs♥
Bev

pooky said...

Sorry..forgot to ask..what is the color you used on your binding?

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Melissa, this looks gorgeous from the peeks - I am definitely going to check the whole thing out over at Just Rite! I think I might need that Grandma's Attic stamp :) Thanks for sharing!

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Melissa!! Well done:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhh sneaky peeks, looks beautiful. Im off to have a look over at Justrite. Lee x

Corrinne said...

Ooh, my! This card is fabulous! I love the vintage feel & the extra glam that you added.

I would love for you to join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I love your peeks! Wonderful details!

Melinda said...

I'm new to card design blogs and just love all the gorgeous ideas! This vintage-feel card is so pretty; I'd love to receive something like this and I'm sure my friends would, too. I had better get to work on one of my own--so many occasions, so little time! :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Melissa well done Hugs Elaine

Diane said...

Love this vintage look....I wonder if I will ever get all I want on my list...sigh!!