Tuesday, October 16, 2012

♥ Thanksgiving Dinner Table...Crafty Secrets Style! ♥ {And exciting news!!}

For those of us in the US, Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! If you're like me, I'm always trying to find different ways to decorate my Thanksgiving Dinner Table. Well, with the new Thanksgiving Vintage Digi Kit by Crafty Secrets you can have a wonderfully festive table year after year!


The Kit comes with adorable little menu cards that you can add to your table for an elegant touch! I made a little candle favor using some of the paper and a digi stamp from the kit. (Click on photos for closer view)


As well as little place cards that I added to the paper pumpkin I made in yesterday's post. I also die cut some leaves from the papers to make table confetti!


There are also napkin rings!


I made this cute "turkey" candle for the center of the table using some of the gorgeous Fall papers also included in the kit. I just punched out some hearts and glued them to the back of the candle to act as feathers.



You can even make your own Wine Glass Charms by simply cutting out one of the Digi Stamps from the Kit and tying it around the glass using twine or ribbon!


There are so many fun possibilities with this great kit! You can check it out HERE! Just think, for only $10.99 you can have a festive table year after year!!

♥ And now for my exciting news! Sandy, the sweet owner of Crafty Secrets, has asked me to join her wonderful Design Team!! I am over the moon thrilled!! Love her products!! ♥

Have fun creating!!



6 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love the look of the turkey feathers on the candle!!! And congrats!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Thanksgiving table decorations! Love the little menu cards and that beautiful pumpkin. Congratulations on joining the Crafty Secrets team!

Hugs, Dawn

Debbie said...

Yeah, Melissa!!! CONGRATS!!! You're going to love designing for CS -- Sandy is a wonderful lady! Looking forward to all your beautiful inspiration projects :)

joy said...

Love the little menu cards and the use of punched hearts for the turkey feathers. Congratulations on the CS design team spot, Melissa!

Darlene said...

WOW your table setting/decorations look awesome Melissa! Love the candle ... what a clever idea! BIG CONGRATS on the DT spot ... you are very deserving of this honor and will 'make 'em proud'!
All the best to you my friend!
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Bernie said...

WOW your table decorations are amazing Melissa! Love the candle! CONGRATS on the DT spot.
Hugs
Bernie