Tuesday, August 27, 2013

♥ JustRite Guest Designer ~ Day 2 ♥

Hi everyone! I'm back with a sneaky peek of today's card for JustRite. I always find it hard to make Sympathy cards. But with the With Sympathy Clear Stamp Set by JustRite, it is easy peasy! Such a beautiful stamp set!!

♥ ETA: I forgot to mention that I colored in the Roses with some Distress Markers by Tim Holtz. If you never tried them before, run don't walk to the store or your computer to buy them!! They are AMAZING!! By far, better than Copics, in my opinion! ;)  I only used 1 marker to color in the leaves. I would need 3 Copics to do that. And they are priced so much cheaper too! You can get them HERE at the Simon Says Stamp Store! :)  ♥


To see the card in full, please visit the JustRite Inspiration Blog!



Have a sweet day!

(I'll be back shortly with a fun Crafty Secrets card and some pics of my newly remodeled Craft Room!!)

hugs...


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the stamp!!!

DIANA L. said...

BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!! Have a great Day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com