Wednesday, September 4, 2013

♥ Animal Antics ♥



It's that time again! Time for a new challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! This week it is all about animals! We want to see cats, dogs, elephants, giraffes, etc!


Is a turtle an animal? I guess so! In my book it is, anyway! ;) This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by either Lawn Fawn or The Craft's Meow! I chose this cute set by Lawn Fawn called "On the Mend". I think that turtle is so cute, don't you? I colored him in with both a Copic Marker, Marine Green and a Tim Holtz Distress Marker, Bundled Sage. LOVE those Distress Markers!! I want every color!!


I also used the 8x8 Farm Girl Paper Pad by October Afternoon, some seam binding, Liquid Pearls and the Scalloped Circles Large Dies and the Standard Circle Large Dies by Spellbinders.


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!





And last but certainly not least, it is STAMPtember® here at Simon Says Stamp!! So make sure you visit the Simon Says Stamp Blog for daily Giveaways, Special guests, blog hops and lot's of prizes to be won!!


Hope you all have a super fun day!!

hugs...


14 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun card, Melissa - love everything about it!

Laura Sterckx said...

Very bright and fun card! :) I love the cute turtle!

Jingle said...

What a sweet get well card! So adorable!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) the little turtle is adorable and the whole design is FAB ,,, LOVE IT :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

What an adorable card Melissa, a lovely design and such cute images - a beautiful bow - as usual!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute card!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is SO cute, Melissa! Love that bright background... perfect for cheering up! :)

Ann said...

Super cute card. I just love turtles. By the way I am giving away a Prima Doll on my blog, stop by to see the details. Hugs

lostinpaper said...

Your card is honestly too cute! Love the 'smiling' bandaid!

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute and I love the smiley plaster.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Melissa! I'm loving the design!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Kristi said...

So cute! Your little turtle is just adorable!

Iris said...

cute little turtle

Carol L said...

This is lawn fawn at it's best! That turtle with the heating pad, and the smiling band-aid makes everything better! Adorbs!!