Sunday, February 8, 2015

♥ H is for Hearts ♥

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday! Just stopping in quickly with a card I made for this past week's challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. The challenge is H is for... (What a fun challenge! Don't ya think?) ;)
I used some hearts, of course, on my card. I used the Large Heart Doily Die and the little stitched hearts are from the Bundle of Stitched Shapes Die Set, all exclusively by Simon Says Stamp.


The papers are from the Fourteen 6x6 Paper Pad by Crate Paper. I also used a Prima Crystal Heart, Pink Satin Ribbon, White Opal Liquid Pearls and some Crate Paper Kiss Kiss RubOns.


Here is another "Hearts" card. This one is Hearts and Snowflakes! It uses the Bundle of Stitched Shapes again as well as the Alexis and Abby Snowflake Dies by Simon Says Stamp. I also used the SSS Falling Snow Stencil with some Gesso.


The papers on this one is also Fourteen by Crate Paper.


I also used some Lawn Fawn Sweetheart Twine,  Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Marker and some White Pearls.


You still have a few hours left to join in on the challenge! :)

hugs...


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards.
luv
Debby

Ayaa said...

Both cards are lovely.

Donna said...

What fabulous cards, great designs, colors and papers!

Karen Letchworth said...

I like this combination of winter/snowflakes and Valentines/love. Very sweet card, Melissa.
Blessings,
Karen