Sunday, September 27, 2015

♥ Vintage Butterfly Card ♥

Happy Sunday to you! Stopping in with a sneaky peak of a brand new Shimmerz Card I have up on the Shimmerz Paints Blog! This one uses a simple water color effect. And all you need are a couple Shimmerz products and your finger! :)

 
Would love for you to stop by the Shimmerz Blog and check it out. I have a simple tutorial up for you to see how to make it. And I would appreciate it if you left me a comment here and there! I just may pick a random person to send something to! hint hint!


And don't forget, when you place your order for Shimmerz, make sure to mention my name, Melissa B, in the "Notes to Merchant" Section of your PayPal checkout. You will receive a FREE Shimmerz Product with your purchase! ;)


Have a blessed day!

hugs...


4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Love it! Wonderful sweet colours and butterfly! The flowers look so well with the twine and the stenciled texture!

Glennis F said...

This is gorgeous - I am off to see how you have done it - I love the effect

Jerrie said...

This is beautiful and shimmer you get is wonderful!! Love the vintage feel to your card~~

Lori Aragon said...

I adore your watercolor effects on this pretty card, Melissa! You are a genius at making the simplest techniques look WOW - great job!!!