Thursday, December 17, 2015

♥ You Have My Heart Reveal by Simon Says Stamp ♥

Are you ready for one of the sweetest reveal yet by Simon Says Stamp?? Today is the "You Have My Heart" reveal! And everything is available HERE for purchase! Personally, I want it ALL! Santa are you listening??

                    Valentines-638x300

I am using the Big U Words Clear Stamp Set and the Love Die. Love this stamp set!! So many different sentiments in it. And I love the big U's in it! Makes it so fun!!

 
I double die cut the Love to give it some more dimension and color and then adhered it over the big stamped U.


I used papers from the 6.5 x 6.5 Treasured Moments Paper Pad by KaiserCraft. I then finished off the card with some seam binding ribbon and white pearls.


You can read all about the new "You Have My Heart" release HERE on the Simon Says Stamp Blog! So many beautiful new stamp sets, dies, 3x4 Watercolor Love Notes and even a new Intense Black Ink Pad that works great with Copic Markers! ;)

                            intenseblack

Have a fabulous day!!

hugs...


1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, I luv this....gorgeous!

hugs *~*