Friday, November 10, 2017

♥ For You ♥

Hi there! It's Friday!! Although all week I kept forgetting what day it was due to the kids being off of school all week for Teacher's Convention. But I'm still glad it's the weekend because that means hubby is home too! We have family coming to visit tomorrow and then Sunday is football day in our house! My husband makes pizza on that day so it's an easy day for me! ;) What are your plans for the weekend?


I'm stopping in today with a super quick, easy yet elegant card made with some new and older dies by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. I used the new Hannah Elise Layering Frame Dies which I layered over the large frame die from the Annabelle's Trousseau Layering Frame Medium Etched Dies. Both sets of dies are from the new Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Becca.


The sweet little tag is from the Graceful Tiny Tag and Stamp Set. I finished it off with some pearls, satin ribbon and a vintage broach.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

hugs...


No comments: