Thursday, April 5, 2018

♥ Cinch and Go Flowers III ~ 3D Vignettes ♥


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Easter! Such a wonderful time of year, isn't it? Springtime. Love the smell in the air...the beautiful sight of tulips in bloom...warmer weather. Love it all!


Today, I have a lovely card to share with you all. I am using the Cinch and Go Flowers III by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. Love this die set! You can make so many different styles of flowers with this one set. And it's super easy!


I simply wet the die cut flowers by spraying them lightly on both the front and back with some water in a mini spray bottle. (There are 4 sizes in all.) Let the water soak into the paper for a minute or two to loosen the fibers in the paper. I then take a stamen (they can be purchased HERE at Amazon) and thread the smallest flower onto it and "squish" the flower around the top of the stamen. Then continue with each flower with the largest die cut being last. I then add the greenery and adhere it to the bottom of the flower with a dab of hot glue. Let dry for several hours. You can then use them as is or open them up a little by bending each layer back.


For the smaller flowers, I just used 2 of the smallest flowers.


You can use cardstock, tissue paper, crepe paper or felt to make some beautiful flowers with this set! I also used the Grand Cabinet 3D Card Etched Dies for this card. Both sets are from the 3D Vignettes Collection by Becca.



I hope you have an amazing day!

hugs...


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

This is such a gorgeous card Melissa! I love everything about it. The color combo, the ribbon and I absolutely adore the flowers. I think I have to get that die now!!!